I love brownies and this is the easiest brownie recipe I have made. And it is also super healthy and really tasty. I always prefer making things from whole foods and avoid oil and sugar as much as possible. This brownie is free of refined sugar, gluten and oil. It has only 4 ingredients, dates (made to date paste), peanuts (made to peanut butter), cocnut flour and bananas. You can substitute peanut butter with any other nut or seed butter and I think oat or buckwheat flour works great also. What more can you want from a sweet treat!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp homemade peanut butter
- 4 tbsp (leveled) coconut flour
- 4 tbsp date paste
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a bread pan with baking paper.
- Put everything in a food processor and process until even paste has formed. You can also just a fork to mash everything together.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan and cook for 30 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and let cool completley. This helps the brownies to firm up to perfect consistency and richer taste.