- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (room temperature)
- 1/8 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Combine the dates, tahini, coconut butter in a blender or food processor. You should have a very smooth, creamy, and thick paste.
- Transfer the mixture to a parchment-lined loaf pan and use a spatula to press it down evenly. Sprinkle with salt.
- Freeze until firm. Remove from the pan and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a month.