This easy to make, deliciously rich hair mask is a great natural treatment for dry hair. The rich oils from the avocado and coconut oil make your hair feel soft and thick. The rosemary will also contribute to soft, shiny hair. On top of that it is a great scalp stimulator, fights hair loss and also is anti-bacterial.
I use an old hair color brush to apply the mask to hair but you can also just spread it on with your fingers. Make sure you massage it into your scalp, too.
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 10-20 drops rosemary essential oil
1. Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender.
2. Spread on hair, then squeeze to distribute evenly.
3. Leave on for 1/2 hour and wash out with natural shampoo. (I use Aubrey Organics natural shampoo)