These cookies are just amazing- sweet, coco-nutty, crunchy and chewy. No added sugar, no flour, no additives, just pure and natural goodness. Dates and coconuts are both so good for you, so enjoy these cruelty free cookies without any quilt. And they are super easy and fast to make. You can also enjoy these raw, just pop into freezer until firm. You change up flavors and add a pinch of vanilla powder, cacao powder or lemon zest to make different tastes, but they will taste really good just plain.
- 1 cup organic coconut flakes
- 10 juicy fresh dates
- Heat the oven to 175C.
- De-seed the dates and throw in food processor with coconut flakes
- Process until until combined (not too much otherwise it will turn into paste, dates should be really tiny pieces and coconut sherds mostly whole).
- Scoop out with the spoon, roll into balls and then press flat with your hand.
- Bake about 1o minutes, let them cool before eating.