These lemon bliss balls are sugar free healthy sweets and really quick and easy to make. I just used the things I had at home and tossed them in the food processor, blended everything together, rolled into small balls and put in the fridge. I love the sweet taste of dates and sour taste of lemons with the coconut flavor, this is the perfect combo. You can play around with the ingredients and create so many different bliss balls, use oats, dried peaches, orange zest etc. Just use the imagination to create your own healthy sweets.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour/ flakes
- 1/2 cup organic raw coconut flakes
- pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 10 chewy dates
- 1/4 cup organic lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp organic lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Using a food processor, slowly add everything in the food processor and whirl until combined.
- Take out about a spoonful at a time and roll them in the palms of your hand into a ball shape.
- Leave them plain or roll in shredded coconut flakes.
- Put them in the refrigerator to firm for about 30 minutes.
Keep them in the refrigerator until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature. Even though they are made with healthy ingredients, remember that coconut and almonds are high in fat (the healthier fats though) so eat them in moderation ;).