I just threw few things together to make something sweet for my sweeties. I used simple ingredients that I had at home already. And the result was surprisingly delicious. I will share our new favorite cookie recipe with you. This will definitely satisfy your sweet chocolate cravings. I just threw things together without measuring, but I will give approximate amounts. I think that it is not important to use precise amounst, I rather encourage you to try different things, like add grated coconut flesh or nuts or some other dried fruits or fresh berries. Also you can make cookies or one big brownie cake.
- 4-6 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/coconut sugar
- about 4 handfuls rolled oats (enough to make solid mass with oats and coconut butter)
- 4 tbsp of raisins
- Melt coconut butter and sweetener of the choice on steaming pot.
- Toss oats and raisins and stir until coconut butter and oats are mixed.
- Put in muffin molds and place in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Take out the molds and enjoy your healthy delicious cookies.