I can’t even describe how good it is. 😛 You just have to try this to understand. 😉 You can eat it for breakfast with coffee or tea. I took out fresh strawberry mix but we ate the just bread, it’s so good that it doesn’t need anything else. 😛 No step by step pictures needed, so simple and so quick to prepare. Almond flour is quite pricy but I have already found promising recipe how to make homemade almond flour. I am going to farmers market in the weekend to buy some almonds to make this almond flour. I will share the instructions with you also. 😉
Banana Bread with almond flour
- 3 Cups almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt
- 3 flax eggs or EnerG egg replacer
- 2 Large very ripe bananas
- 1/2 Cup coconut sugar or raw cane sugar
- 4 Tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup almond flakes (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180c. put baking paper inside loaf pan or just oil it .
- Whisk together the almond flour, baking soda in a large bowl, set aside. In the large bowl mix the flax eggs, bananas, sugar, coconut oil and vanilla on medium speed until well blended. Mix in the almond flour mixture in three additions on low-speed, mixing well and scraping down the sides after each addition. Stir in the almond flakes.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take out from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before taking out the loaf. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving.