Did you knew delicious desserts don’t need to be fatty, filled with sugar and calorie intensive to be delicious. There are so many delicious alternatives that don’t contain those bad ingredients and preservatives. This is so easy, fast and delicious, raw brownie recipe that’s free of dairy, eggs, gluten, and refined sugars! And me and my boyfriend just loved it 😉
Who thought that brownies could be healthy? The raw cocoa used heavily in this recipe provides a cancer-fighting and age-defying antioxidants, along with satisfying your chocolate craving without consuming lots of sugars and bad fats. Also, these brownies are full of protein with the almond butter and the walnuts and almonds in the base. So indulge without the guilt!
1 cup pitted dried dates
1 cup mixed raw walnuts & almonds
1/4 cup raw cocoa
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup raw cocoa
4 tbsp raw almond butter(make your own, recipe here)
4 tbsp raw honey
1 tbsp raw coconut flakes
- Mix together all bottom ingredients in a food processor until well blended.It already tastes so good 😛
- Spread bottom ingredients evenly in a large food storage box (so you can put the cover on when it’s in the freezer).
- Mix together top ingredients in a food processor until well blended. Mmm…tastes even better 😀
- Spread top blend evenly over bottom layer.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Place in freezer for 30-60 minutes ( That is the hardest part, waiting it to harden :P)
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!
- Freeze what is left and enjoy at a later date.