This is a really good trick to make your meal healthier and eat fewer calories. In one cup of white rice there are 200 calories, in one cup of cauliflower rice there are 50 calories: you save 75% of calories! 😀 Taste and texture it really similar of the “real” thing. Especially if you make fried rice, you might never notice the difference 😛
This week I am really busy, so sorry if the posts are not very detailed and long: I will try to improve next week 😉 This week I am planning make a post about clarified butter(this stuff is amazing) and its benefits with tutorial and my new find- healthy raw brownie recipe(me and my boyfriend just loved it) and of course last week outfits 😉
– 1/2 tbsp olive oil or ghee (clarified butter)
– pepper and salt
2. Place the florets in a food processor in 1 layer, do not overcrowd the food processor. In my food processor I have to shred a medium-sized cauliflower in 3-4 batches.
3. Process until you get “rice” consistency.
4. In a large non-stick skillet heat 1/2 tbsp of clarified butter/olive oil over medium-high heat, add the cauliflower and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. You can also add salt and pepper or other spices (turmeric, cumin, etc) while cooking. Or don’t add anything if you want plain steamed “rice”.